Bestest (n, adv., adj.) excellent, awesome, highest quality, successful, outdone, desirable, supreme, unbeatable, favourable, ideal, perfect, most wonderful, crème de la crème, supreme, almighty, finest, greatest…
It’s always lovely to get feedback via social media or email about our posts, whether it’s positive, constructive criticism or a suggestion. Or even a bit of travel advice. It’s especially humbling when people talk about the blog IRL (that’s in real life for those not down with the lingo). So, thank you.
Statistics and numbers don’t mean much to us. Quality over quantity as the saying goes, and we truly believe that. So, if you enjoy what you’re reading, please let us know and of course, share it with your family, friends, neighbours, pets and random strangers (that’s what I do!). We create this blog from our love and enthusiasm for travel. And we hope it shows ❤
It’s time to relive a little magic! Here are your favourite Bag Most Travelled posts of 2015:
- Starting a blog – How and why we started a blog after our return. Also gives you some practical considerations for starting a blog AND our first month reflection on the experience. A very useful read to help you weigh up whether you want to start a blog. Check it out here.
- 50 ideas to save money for your next big trip – Money saving ideas from our uni days to get your saving quicker for your next adventure. This post is broken down into categories such food and groceries, accommodation, transport, and entertainment. Check it out here.
- Our love affair with Nepal and why you’ll fall in love too – Like any good romance, we never expected to fall in love but we did. Everyone falls in love with Nepal and you can check why we’re a match made in heaven here.
- 5 Reasons you should keep a travel journal – Check out why you should keep a travel journal and of course, some practical considerations for starting a journal. You can read this post in full here.
- Ways (not) to annoy your travel companion – our quick guide to being a good (or terrible) travel buddy whether you’re travelling with a friend, family member, soulmate or random you met on the bus. Guaranteed helpful tips right here.
Was your favourite post from 2015 featured here? If not, tell us which one was your favourite and why?
If you’re keen to see our posts straight away, hit ‘follow’ and they’ll be sent directly to your inbox. That’s right. Technology at its finest. You’re welcome.
Questions, comments, rants and raves? Electronic snail mail can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prue & Rob